TheGoldenKosoTheGoldenKoso

Main Art Reviews Stats

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

Well that game was a...........pretty weird and good. I think this is more like SJW's in a nutshell because they keep on whining "FUCK YOU, CIS SCUM!!!!!!!" and "FUCK WHITE PEOPLLLLEEE, THEY ARE RACIST SEXIST CIS SCUM!!!!!!" and etc.

KMDES responds:

It's actually my experience in the video game industry made in game form.

drunk squidward drunk squidward

Oh dear god, this is just cringe and disgusting. While the style seems pretty decent since it looks realistic and the shading seems nice, this just gross me out because of the realistic vomit and the faces are weird. I'm rating this as 1 out of 5 stars since the style seems pretty decent but it just gross me out because of the vomit and etc.

Rubbe responds:

It id not occur to you that it is on purpose? also they do those faces on the show. http://stuffpoint.com/spongebob-square-pants/image/278299-spongebob-square-pants-disgusted-patrick.png

Dia de Pico Dia de Pico

This looks pretty decent. While I'm not intrested in some of the newground characters and mascots featured in this art, Pico, tankman, and that grey guy with cross on his face from madness series are really great mascots and characters in my opinion. Good job.( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pico Joins the Army Titlecard Pico Joins the Army Titlecard

Looks really great, man. I'm not going to lie, this looks really decent. Keep up the good work.( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)